Our central mission is to provide high quality programs in four areas: Services, Training, Advocacy and Research.
SCHOOL & DISTRICT PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM: Great opportunity for greater Bay Area and Irvine districts at no cost.
Contact: info@PrecisionLearningCenter.org (SFUSD: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Be the first to try out our fun science-based universal screener app (and any future tools) to assess school readiness and dyslexia risk.
- Also available in Spanish and Cantonese.
- Support implementation of the new Dyslexia Law (AB1369)
- Various professional development (PD), parent seminars, science classes and community building opportunities.
- Support your teachers and students by getting an evidence-based computerized literacy training program to supplement early literacy instruction.
LEARNING SUCCESS PROGRAM: Great opportunity for families with K students to participate in a similar program to the School & District Partnership Program but at the individual level, and at no cost.
Any public school general ed program, or SFUSD Spanish or Cantonese dual-language immersion program.
More info: click here